Friday, June 3, 2011

Help with pricing for remodeling/side work.?

I dont know if it would be considered %26quot;remodeling%26quot; or %26quot;construction%26quot; or what but, im kind of like a %26quot;handy man%26quot;. I%26#039;m trying to get a little side work done but not sure what to charge. My step dad has worked at a Party Store since I was knee high to a grass hopper and the District Manager has known me for a while. He has a list of things he wants me to do and I need opinions on what to charge.??





1.) He wants 6 poles carpeted 6 feet up. (the poles that are in the middle of the isle)


2.) He wants me to install a light fixture in one isle.


3.) Replace 10 floor tiles


4.) Change light bulbs throughout store. (Some burn pink, yellow, white florescent) They all need to burn one color.





Please help me out with pricing for these things.


Thanks.|||Time plus materials is usually the safest way to bid repair jobs. Only you know what your labor rate should be.|||not an answer but knee high to a grass hopper?